Homeowners may look at dozens of houses before they buy. Give your listing the edge to stand out from the crowd with a memorable floor plan made to order!
You may wonder how adding a floor plan to your listing will benefit you and your clients. There are many reasons, but I’ll list a few to get started:
- It will help your clients remember details, and give them visual clues to keep track of which houses they liked best. Which house had that his-and-hers bathroom suite? Which house had the extra-deep garage for parking hubby’s extended-bed pickup? Which house had the interesting angled wall next to the kitchen? Sometimes photos don’t capture everything, but a floor plan can fill in the gaps.
- It will give room dimensions for all the main rooms, including bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, and other family rooms. This can be a key factor in the decision-making process, and a huge benefit when trying to decide whether grandma’s china cabinet will fit in the new house!
- Sometimes clients are moving here from out of town, or even from out of state. They can’t always be available to go on a tour of homes. But narrowing down the decision based on photography alone can be frustrating and difficult. Adding a floor plan will simplify the process, and they will thank you for giving them that added convenience.
- Some sellers are ready to put their houses on the market right away, but they’re not so ready to post pictures on their listing. Maybe they still need to do some repairs, or maybe their house is a big mess! No problem. Just take a picture of the facade, and we can post a professional looking floor plan to clearly show the interior layout of the home!
- You can offer to give the buyer a printout of the house plan upon purchase (as a perk) so that they will have something on which to design their furniture layout when they move in!
There are many more great reasons to add a floor plan to your real estate listing, but these are just a few examples. If you are interested in enhancing your visibility, boosting sales, and impressing your clients, contact me and I’ll be ready to help! I happily serve the Metro Jackson and surrounding areas.
Check out my Contact Me section, and let me know how I can help you make your listing POP!